Friday, August 3, 2012

It's been a while, hey?

Wow. It's been a very long time since I last posted.

Since I last posted, a lot has happened. I've eaten and photographed my way through South Korea, in which one day I wish to call home.



I've dim-sum'd my way through Hong Kong and finally got the chance to have Disneyland signature dim sum!


I've gotten a new car (same make and model) since someone had to rear end it, so my car insurance replaced a new one for me. I've gone whale watching whilst I was working in Western Australia and for the first time in my life, I lost my voice completely when I was working in Tasmania.

And throughout that time, I've done some baking and cooking here and there. Just that... I've been a bit too lazy to post anything. :(

So I'm going to post up a few different things that I've made over the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment